Thursday, May 10, 2012

Effaclar Duo Review

Salam Allll,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend- GCC residents-, It has been a busy and productive week for me at work

Today I want to talk about a product or I prefer to name it a miracle



Let me tell you something about my skin, lately i had some pimples and even i don't touch them I got dark spots.

I visited a Dermatologist and she prescribed me Effaclar Duo, she instructed me to use at night and whenever I spot a pimple- it dries them in less than 24 hours.

It has been almost 4 months I am using it and beleive me BYE BYE dark Spots 
Effaclar has a wild range of skin products from face lotion to Sun block

Check your nearest drugstore and see what could be useful for you
The price is 90 AEd/24.5 USD

Have you try it before?

No comments: