Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Argan Oil .... The Moroccan Miracle

Helllo
I would like to talk about Argan Oil, It is is an oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree, endemic to Morocco, that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties. The tree, a relict species from the Tertiary age, is extremely well adapted to drought and other environmentally harsh conditions of southwestern Morocco.

 The species Argania once covered North Africa and is now endangered and under protection of UNESCO

                                                                 
      Argan Tree

Agran seeds
The making Of Argan Oil

Benefits of Argan Oil

Vitamine E
Good for hair and skin
Hydrates hair and skin


How to apply?

I usually massage my scalpe with it on weekly basis and apply it on daily basis on my hair after shower or as a hot oil mask.

I also use it at night on my face and it just keep it extremly soft .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna buy it but i see alot of company has argan oil product. which one do u use?

Dalola said...

Salam, I usually get it from Morocco.

I like to use the virgin one